HUMAN RESOURCES Networking Group
The group gathering around the topic of Human Resources (including issues related bot both volunteer and paid staff) is meeting in the Harrisburg Area.
The Human Resources Group Captain is Jeannette Archer Simons. If you are interested in participating and want to know more details, please contact Jeannette at:
WHAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR:
- Meeting for the first time on March 23, 2010, the Human Resources Network Group discussed ideas about motivating board members, including their roles in raising both awarenss and funds for your nonprofit.
- On June 24, 2010, Karen Young, from HR Resolutions, came prepared to share ideas for motivating and retaining staff in the nonprofit arena.
NEXT MEETING DATE:
- 8:15 am Networking
- 8:30 am Welcome and Introductions
- 8:40 am Presentation
- 9:10 am Questions/Idea Sharing
- 9:30 am Adjourn
Audience: Open to all
RSVP TODAY to this group's captain, Jeannette, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FUTURE DISCUSSION TOPICS:
May include but not be limited to:
- Volunteer/Intern Training
- Personnel Conflict
- Board Skill Development
- Volunteer Recruitment